Monday, October 31, 2011

Important Announcement BEFORE Tomorrow

I forgot to mention an important announcement!

Tomorrow is the first day of NoShavember, aka Novembeard. Meaning everyone needs to shave tonight. And then...not again. Until December.

It's basically a pointless month long celebration of manliness and competition of manliness. And, I would argue, womanliness. Yes, with a sigh of disappointment I regret to inform my lovely readers that in this day in age there are still undertones of sexism in our world, attempting to discriminate against women on this important and influential holiday. Not this year, ladies! I say we band together and fight back. It's important to note that my revolt is including only legs. Repeat: legs only!


Ladies, we cannot participate in Novembeard, but we can participate in NoShavember. So get 'em silky smooth, guys get those faces baby fresh and then more fun announcements throughout the month. Feel free to keep me updated on your progress, post pics to my facebook if you like :)




Best of luck, everyone. I'll leave you with a little hairy inspiration.








1 comment:

  1. LOL I participate in this year-round >:D Marriage is awesome.

    ReplyDelete