Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lights! Camera!.. Actor!

Today is Actors Day, 
a day of appreciation for actors.

I would like to accept this day on behalf of all actors. First of all I want to thank God, because without him nothing at all would be possible. I want to thank my mother for coordinating the play that became my acting debut (in which I co-stared beside Mr Curtis Roth as a puppy belonging to Sherlock Holmes. I think it was a Christmas play... I was 4.) I would like to thank Miss Missy Armentrout McCollam for allowing me to apprentice for 2 years in her lovely theatre, Mr Phil Smith for teaching me the art of bitter sarcasm (which has little to do with acting, it just mostly took place at the theatre) and Diana Vera for being weirder than I am. And I would like to thank Mr Paul May for allowing me to work for Clear Vision Drama Company, especially without having auditioned. *bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment